Consent to the processing of personal data
User leaving a request on the website http://dcgroup.ru/, accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as Consent). I act freely, with my own will and in my own interest, and also confirming my legal capacity, the User gives his consent to DC-Group (TIN 7708102436) to process his personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
- Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position; user data (location information; OS type and version; Browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; source from which the user came to the site; from which site or advertising; OS and Browser language; which pages the user opens and clicks on; ip address.
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests from individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analyzing the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
- The basis for processing personal data is: article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; article 6 of Federal law No. 152-FZ "on personal data"; this consent to the processing of personal data.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (updating, modification); extraction; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
- Personal data is processed until the individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. The processing of personal data may also be terminated at the request of the personal data subject. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal law No. 125-FZ "on archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archival Affairs and archival storage.
- The consent may be revoked by the personal data subject or its representative by sending a written application to DC-Group or its representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
- In case of revocation the personal data subject or his representative consent to the processing of personal data of LLC "DC-Group"
may proceed with the processing of personal data without the consent of the data subject if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 – 11 of part 1 of article 6, paragraph 2 of article 10 and paragraph 2 of article 11 of the Federal law №152-FZ "On personal data" dated 27.07.2006 G.
- This consent is valid all the time until the termination of processing of personal data specified in clause 7 and clause 8 of this Consent.
I have read and agree that in accordance with the requirements of Federal law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "on personal data", including the provisions of paragraphs 2-4 of part 1 of article 6 of the said Federal law, the personal data provided by me will be processed, including the last name, first name, patronymic (if any); email addresses and phone numbers, contact data identifying me in social networks and (or) messengers, as well as other data provided by me.
At the same time, I confirm my consent to the processing and implementation of the following actions with my personal data by DC-Group (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator"): collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, extraction, clarification, updating, modification, use, depersonalization (including cross - border), blocking, destruction. The operator uses personal data, including for transfer to third parties. This consent does not set deadlines for processing personal data.
I declare that the information I have given is complete, accurate or reliable; the provision of information is not violated the current legislation of the Russian Federation, the legitimate rights and interests of third parties; all information submitted by me in relation to yourself personally; the information does not apply to government, banking and/or trade secret information does not apply to information about racial and/or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, does not apply to information about the state of health and intimate life.
Personal data is provided by me and processed by the Operator solely for the purpose of ensuring the provision of services and receiving payment by the Operator.
I understand and agree that the Operator does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by me, does not have the ability to assess my legal capacity, and assumes that I provide reliable personal data and keep such data up to date.
This consent to the processing of personal data is valid from the moment it is submitted to the Operator and is indefinite. My consent can be revoked at any time by submitting a simple written application to the operator.
Personal data is subject to storage within the terms established by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Personal data is destroyed: when the purposes of personal data processing are achieved; when the Operator is liquidated or reorganized; on the basis of a written request from the personal data subject to stop processing their personal data (the Operator will stop processing such personal data within 3 (three) business days, and a written notification will be sent to the personal data subject within 10 (ten) business days.